STOP HATE UK
Stop Hate UK is a charity that provides independent and confidential support to people affected by Hate Crime.
Stop Hate UK is the leading national organisation working to challenge all forms of Hate Crime and discrimination, based on any aspect of an individual’s identity. Stop Hate UK provides independent, confidential and accessible reporting and support for victims, witnesses and third parties.
We offer a range of other services including training, education and consultancy. Stop Hate UK’s core activities also include awareness-raising, campaigning and delivering projects on a variety of issues relevant to Hate Crime and equality.
Connect to an online British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter.
Click following link : www.signtranslate-002.com
- Stop Hate UK Spring 2014 Newsletter is out now
- Ambassador Adrian Derbyshire in training for campaign tour
- Stop Hate UK launches British Sign Language service
- Letter to the Attorney General
- Stop Learning Disability Hate Crime Helpline