Stop Hate UK is a charity that provides independent and confidential support to people affected by Hate Crime.
- Patron Doreen Lawrence OBE
Come to our focus group on Hate Crime support for people from alternative subcultures!
Click here for details.
Give us money without giving us money!!
Sounds weird doesn’t it? But it’s true. All you need to do is register with Give as you Live (www.giveasyoulive.com) and we will receive a donation from the retailer when you choose us as your cause and shop online. Do your online shopping and make a difference at the same time!
There are just four easy steps you need to take:
1. Sign up with Give as you Live – it takes about two minutes.
2. Nominate Stop Hate UK as your chosen charity
3. Download the necessary app using the button on the Give as you Live page (this means that you can shop directly on retailers’ websites and Stop Hate UK will get a donation, rather than you having to go via the Give as you Live website every time)
4. Shop online (not just shops, travel, insurance etc) as normal. Sainsbury’s, John Lewis, M&S, PC World, lastminute.com, Premier Inn, the list is endless… Or you can go via Give as you Live and see a list of retailers you can use.
It’s as easy as that!
Stop Hate UK gets a donation (a sort of cashback) from the retailer with no further effort from you.
By signing up with www.giveasyoulive.com and choosing Stop Hate UK as your charity, you will be helping us to generate lots of money for our activities, including support for victims of Hate Crime, awareness raising and campaigning.
And if you can multiply the effect by asking your friends to do the same, that would be incredible. We will receive an additional donation each time someone you introduce signs up and shops. In fact, if you sign up using this invite link, we’ll get an additional £5 donation when you spend £10:
We provide Hate Crime reporting services in some areas of the UK. Please check our list of areas carefully before calling.
Hate Crimes happen because of hostility, prejudice or hatred of:
- gender identity
- race, ethnicity or nationality
- religion or belief
- sexual orientation.
They include things like name calling and verbal abuse, bullying and harassment, spitting and physical attacks, damage to property, graffiti, and written notes, emails and text messages.
If you or anyone you know has experienced a Hate Crime, please report it. We are here 24 hours a day.
For information on our training services, please see the PDFs below.
Stop Hate UK is a member of the Helplines Partnership.
Follow Stop Hate UK online
Show your support for stopping Hate Crime in the UK and get access to the latest Hate Crime news by joining our Facebook group.
Get instant updates on events, and our work at Stop Hate UK by following us on Twitter.
Get ‘Linkedin’ to our professional network