The App helps witnesses and those targeted because of their identity, throughout West Yorkshire, to report incidents of Hate Crime, whether you are a victim of Hate Crime, you have witnessed incident you believe to be a Hate Crime or you are a third party to an incident that could be a Hate Crime.
Users can access information and advice about local Hate Crime services.
Here’s just some of the features of our new App:
- Allows picture, video or audio recording to upload directly from the device
- Easy to use with details of local resources and information about Hate Crime and Discrimination
- Links directly to leading independent organisation or to the police in an emergency situation
- Allows a direct response to the person making the report and referrals to appropriate organisations (including the police)
- GPS enabled to help plot the exact location of incidents
- Quarterly reports to monitor usage information and statistics
- No Pre-registration is required so reports can be anonymous
The App is available on Android and IOS platforms by going to Google Play or the Apple App Store and searching for ‘Stop Hate UK’.
For more information about how the App could work in your area, please click here to send us an email and a member of the Stop Hate UK team will contact you shortly.
Development of the App has been made possible by funding from the Police and Crime Commissioner of West Yorkshire, as part of the Supporting Victims of Hate Crime Fund and is the first App of its kind.