Stop Hate UK offer independent and confidential information, advice and support to anybody affected by LGB&T Hate Crime.
Whether you have been directly affected (as a victim) or you have witnessed something you believe to be a LGB&T Hate Crime incident, the Stop LGB&T Hate Crime helpline is available in the following areas or to all students and staff of Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
Click on a name below to find out more about news, links and services in that area or click here to go to the QMUL reporting page:
- Devon and Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Richmond
- London Borough of Sutton
- Roma Community (Yorkshire & Humber region)
- Southway Housing
- Report any type of Hate Crime throughout West Yorkshire via our Hate Crime Reporting App
If you are in one of the areas listed above and this is a LGB&T Hate Crime incident, you can contact us on our 24 hour Stop LGB&T Hate Crime Line below.
In an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report Hate Crime in BSL using InterpreterNow:
Click here and then enter Username: stophate Password: stophate
If it’s an emergency, call the Police on 999
Other support and information on Hate Crime can be found on our national schemes page.