Please note: This training course is delivered online
An introduction to what unconscious bias is, and how it can affect pupil experience and outcomes.
Aims and Objectives
- Define unconscious bias, discrimination and Hate Crime
- Explore how unconscious bias is experienced in schools
- Share some strategies on preventing bias from negatively affecting school life
- Find out about the effects of positive bias
- Explain how to report Hate Incidents and Hate Crime
- Be able to recognise some of their own biases
- Understand how unconscious bias can disadvantage students and staff
- Develop confidence in recognising and addressing bias
- Know how to report discrimination and Hate Incidents
- Develop ideas for increasing inclusivity across the whole schoo
Teachers and School Leaders
Method of Delivery
Online. This course is developed and presented by two of our team members who are experienced in the fields of Hate Crime and education.
The session includes small-group discussion, quizzes, and scenario-based learning as well as an opportunity to ask questions for follow-up either within the session or afterwards.
Please contact email@example.com or call 0113 293 5100 for a full quote.