Please note: This training course is delivered online
What do teachers and school staff need to know when it comes to discrimination and harassment in school?
This session will examine the issues around hateful behaviour, and introduce participants to some of the ways in which it can be challenged and resolved.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide an overview of Hate Crime
- Who is affected
- Why it matters
- How online hate fits in
- To explore the school context – responses to hateful behaviour and support for pupils
- To encourage an anti-hate ethos in school
- Understand what Hate Crime is, how Hate Crime is experienced by pupils and staff
- Understand the impact of hate and its consequences
- Increased confidence in recognising hateful behaviour
- Acquire strategies to challenge hateful behaviour
- Be able to recognise and report online hate
- Know how to report a Hate Crime and what to expect if you do
Teachers and school leaders
Method of Delivery
Online. This course is developed and presented by two of our team members who are experienced in the fields of Hate Crime and education.
The session includes small-group discussion, presentation of statistics and research relating to Hate Crime, and scenario-based learning as well as an opportunity to ask questions for follow-up either within the session or afterwards.
Please contact email@example.com or call 0113 293 5100 for a full quote.