Ultra Challenge Series – Thames Bridges Trek
Thames Bridges Trek Challenge
Join Stop Hate UK and as we venture 25km across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points!
What is the Thames Bridges Trek Challenge?
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture 25km across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge – it’s East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges – each with its fascinating story – and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it’s a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek/
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and
there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek/
50% OFF SIGN UP FEES!
Until the 31st January 2022, you can get 50% off your registration fee when using code NYCHARITY22 on all CHARITY SPONSORSHIP places.
If you would like to sign up, get in contact with Stop Hate UK: email@example.com