Ultra Challenge Series – London 2 Brighton Challenge
London 2 Brighton Challenge
Join Stop Hate UK and walk, jog or run this classic capital to coast route. You can choose from the full 100km challenge, a half challenge, or even a 25km quarter challenge. This challenge is for all experience levels and ages!
What is the London 2 Brighton Challenge?
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there’s a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames – then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
For full details of prices and to sign up – CLICK HERE: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge/
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and
there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/london-2-brighton-challenge/
50% OFF SIGN UP FEES!
Until the 31st January 2022, you can get 50% off your registration fee when using code NYCHARITY22 on all CHARITY SPONSORSHIP places.
If you would like to sign up, get in contact with Stop Hate UK: firstname.lastname@example.org