This page will be updated with information for local Buckinghamshire services soon.
Stop Hate UK provides Hate Crime reporting services in your area.
There are other organisations in your area that may be able to help you.
Stop Hate UK accepts no responsibility for the views expressed and content of these sites.
Crime/Anti-Social Behaviour/Victim Support
Buckinghamshire Council’s ASB team referral form:https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/community-and-safety/safety-and-crime-in-your-community/anti-social-behaviour/report-anti-social-behaviour/
0300 1234 148www.victims-first.org.uk
- General Enquiries
0300 131 6000 (office hours)
18001 01296 395000 (text relayhttps://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/
- Environmental Health https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/environment/environmental-health-and-nuisance/
- Social Services (office hours)
Support and care for adults, their families and carers:
If you would prefer to speak to someone directly you can call 01296 383204 or email email@example.com.
If you would prefer to speak to someone directly please call the First Response Team (adults) on 0800 137 915. Outside of working hours, call our Emergency Duty Team on 0800 999 7677.
Care for children and families:
First Response Team (for children)01296 383962 (Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm, Friday 9am to 5pm)
If you need an urgent response outside of these hours, call the Emergency Duty Team (EDT) on 0800 999 7677
- Refuse Collection https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/waste-and-recycling/
- Noise Nuisance https://www.buckinghamshire.gov.uk/environment/environmental-health-and-nuisance/noise-light-smoke-and-smells/what-to-do-if-you-have-a-noisy-neighbour-or-business/
- Housing – Buckinghamshire Council does not own it’s own housing stock, but can provide advice on homelessness, finding a home and housing debt:
Domestic Violence/Sexual Violence
- Domestic violence team –
Buckinghamshire Domestic Abuse Partnership website:https://bucksdap.org.uk/information-support
- Women’s Aid –
Wycombe Women’s Aid:
Refuge – 01494 461367
Outreach – 01296 437777
IDVA – 01296 437777
Aylesbury Women’s Aid:
Helpline – 01296 437777
Refuge – 01296 436827https://www.aylesburywomensaid.org.uk/
- SARC –
Sexual Assault and Abuse Service Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes (SAASBMK)
Refugees and Asylum Seekers
You may also find the support you are looking for on our page of national support agencies.
Stop Hate UK accepts no responsibility for the views expressed and content of external sites.
Could your organisation be a Buckinghamshire Hate Crime Signposting Centre?
Join our partnership to help those affected by hate crime in Buckinghamshire by providing information and signposting people to our 24-hour Stop Hate Line!
We are looking for partners with:
- The ability to provide information and reassurance to those affected by hate crime
- The desire to gain knowledge of how to report hate crime to either the police or Stop Hate UK
- Genuine passion to support people affected by hate crime
- Commitment to Stop Hate UK’s mission and vision
For an application form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting ongoing applications.