London Borough of Bexley
Stop Hate UK provides Hate Crime reporting services in your area.
There are other organisations in your area that may be able to help you.
Stop Hate UK accepts no responsibility for the views expressed and the content of these sites.
Crime/Anti-Social Behaviour/Victim Support
- Police: For emergency 999/ for non-emergency 101/ for online hate crime www.report-it.org.uk/ Find your local police Your area | Metropolitan Police
- Anti-Social Behaviour: Website / Call 020 8303 7777 and ask for “Community Safety”
- Victim Support: Website / Bexley Line: 020 7277 1433 / Out of Hours line: 0808 1689 111
- Neighbourhood Watch: 020 8284 5537 / Email: Bexwatchemail@example.com
- CrimeStoppers: 0800 555 111 / Give information | Crimestoppers (crimestoppers-uk.org)
- General Enquires: Website / 020 8303 7777 / Civic Offices, 2 Watling Street, Bexleyheath, DA6 7AT
- Environmental Health: Community safety and environment | London Borough of Bexley
- Refuse Collection: Website
- Noise Nuisance: Noise nuisance | London Borough of Bexley
- Social Services for Children, Young People and Families: Social care for children | London Borough of Bexley / 020 3045 5440
- Social Services for Adults: Social care for adults | London Borough of Bexley / 020 8303 7777 and ask for “screeners”
- Social Services (Out-of-Hours) for Children: Social care for children | London Borough of Bexley / 020 8303 7171
- Social Services (Out-of-Hours) for Adults: Social care for adults | London Borough of Bexley / 020 8303 7777
- EnviroCrime: For reports of graffiti https://fix.bexley.gov.uk/
- Housing Associations:
– The Hyde Housing Group: Make a report online here, call 0800 3282 282, or text 020 8297 7501.
– London and Quadrant (L&Q): Make a report online here, or call 0300 456 9996.
– Orbit: Make a report online here, or call 0800 678 1221, or use the text phone service on 18001 0800 678 1221.
– Peabody: Make a report online here.
– Hexagon: Make a complaint by calling 020 8778 6699 or 0800 393 338, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Keniston: Make a report online here, or call 01689 889 700.
Domestic Violence/Sexual Violence
- Domestic Violence Team: Bexley Domestic Abuse Services / 0808 2000 247
- Women’s Aid: Solace in Bexley (SASS) / 0203 1984 659 / Email email@example.com / One Stop Shop, Central Library Bexleyheath, Townley Road, DA6 7HJ – Wednesdays 12.30-3pm
- Rape Crisis: www.rapecrisis.org.uk / 0808 802 9999
- IKWRO: 0207 920 6460
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline: 0808 2000 247
Religion and Faith
- Tell MAMA: Website / 0800 456 1226 / Contact Us – TELL MAMA / Submit a Report to TELL MAMA
- Community Security Trust: Website / 0800 032 3263 / Report Antisemitic Behaviour
- Interfaith Forum: Bexley Interfaith Forum – Enriching communities, fostering peace and harmony / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bexley Youth Council: Bexley Youth Council | London Borough of Bexley
- Targeted Youth Service: Bexley Targeted Youth Service (TYS) / 020 8303 7777
– TYS operates from four hubs across the borough:
- Thamesmead Hub – Church of the Cross, Lensbury Way, SE2 9UE
- Lovel Hub – Lovel Avenue, Welling, DA16 3JQ
- Slade Green Hub – Howbury Community Centre, Chrome Road, Erith DA8 2EL
- Oxleas: Website / Contact Us / Freephone: 0800 9177159 / Email: email@example.com
- Mind in Bexley: Mind in Bexley / Info@mindinbexley.gov.uk / 0208 303 8392 / 2A Devonshire Road, DA6 8DS
- CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health): 0203 260 5200
- SHOUT: Text ‘SHOUT’ to 85258
- Bexley Moorings: 020 8304 960 / firstname.lastname@example.org / Bexley Mooring Project, c/o Danson Centre, Brampton Road, Bexleyheath, Kent, DA7 4EZ
- An early intervention support service that offers one-to-one befriending and group sessions for vulnerable young people, aged 8-15 years, who are working with Social Care or the Family Wellbeing Team
- Mind in Bexley: 0203 961 7846
- ACT: Radicalisation report – Website / 0800 789 321
- CST SAFE: Website / 0800032 3263
- Substance Misuse: Pier Road Project – Website / 01322 357 940
- Talking Bubble: Website / Email: email@example.com / 07878 666889
- Matches people most at risk of loneliness with bilingual volunteers to get in touch with one another, get to know, check in on each other, and most importantly create friendships that will make life better.
Stop Hate UK accepts no responsibility for the views expressed and content of external sites.