This is a a re-advertisement. Previous applicants will need to apply again.
We are seeking to appoint a Reporting Analyst to join our team based in our Head Office in Leeds (occasional home working possible)
£22,221 to £23,708 pro rata
The closing date for this post is:
17:00 on Wednesday 10th April 2013
Interviews are to be held:
Monday 15th April 2013 in Leeds
The Reporting Analyst will be responsible for preparing, analysing and evaluating reporting patterns and will produce reports and briefings.
In addition they will be the organisation’s first line IT support providing colleagues with basic IT advice and technical support.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact:
Una Morris on 0113 293 5100 or email@example.com.
Stop Hate UK is an Investors in People organisation and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, faith, disability, sexual orientation or age.
All applicants should note that appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Please download an application pack below:
Organising a Fundraising Event for Stop Hate UK
The First Steps
Stop Hate UK welcome anyone who would like to organise a fundraising event to raise money for and support our cause. Your fundraising event could be anything, from a live music event to a raffle – it’s entirely up to you.
To help explain the aims of Stop Hate UK you are welcome to refer to the aims and objectives outlined on our website. Alternatively, you can contact Andrew Bolland at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a written outline of our work.
If you would like us to help promote your fundraising event via our website or facebook and twitter accounts, contact us at: email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.
Tips and Ideas
There are many different types of fundraising events you could organise. If you are struggling for inspiration, here are just a few ideas to get you started:
• Sponsored events, such as walking, running, cycling, swimming etc. For those looking for something less athletic, perhaps you could shave your head or wax your legs?
• Sponsored “going without” days. You can be sponsored for what you do, but what about for what you don’t do? Perhaps you could raise money by going a week without eating chocolate?
• Live music or film night.
• Making Stop Hate UK your nominated charity at School or Work
• Organise a play.
• Car boot sale.
• A contest, such as fancy dress or competitive eating.
• Selling handmade items. Maybe you are good at painting or sewing?
These events may be used to raise money by various means such as donations, sponsorship and entry fees. If you need any more help or advice, feel free to contact us.
Guidelines and Requirements
There are several rules and legalities that must be adhered to when organising a fundraising event.
Please contact your local authority to gain the appropriate license if you are considering any of the following forms of fundraising:
• House to house collections.
• Collecting money in the street or in a public place.
• Lottery prize draw or raffle.
• Organising public entertainment events.
• Organising an event where alcohol will be served.
It is important to note that whilst Stop Hate UK encourage and appreciate the support that comes from fundraising, we cannot accept liability for your activity or event.
Finally, Stop Hate UK will not be associated with any fundraising activity that:
• Contains any discriminatory content.
• Encourages violent, aggressive or disorderly behaviour.
• Is undertaken for commercial gain.
If you are promoting the event and wish to quote Stop Hate UK as being the beneficiary of the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check wording and images used in an appropriate way.
After Your Event
Once your event has taken place, please contact us to let us know how it went and to organise sending us the proceeds. The simplest ways are by cheque or bank transfer.
Thank you and the very best of luck in organising and running your event!
Do you live in Leeds or Sheffield? Do you want to be involved in scrutinising real life Hate Crime cases, and making recommendations about how the Police can investigate Hate Crimes better? Visit the scrutiny panels page for more information.
Donate to Stop Hate UK
Whenever you buy items via Every Click, a small percentage is donated to Stop Hate UK.
Become a member of Stop Hate UK
If you’d like to become a member of Stop Hate UK, please complete and return this form.
Volunteer for Stop Hate UK
Would you like to offer direct support to victims of Hate Crime? We need more volunteer helpline operators to answer phone calls, text messages, web chat and emails. You’ll receive full training, and you can volunteer from home. We are also looking for volunteers for other roles, depending on skills, experience and the needs of the organisation.
If you’d like to use your existing skills and experience to support our work, and can commit a few hours a week, complete this application form, or email email@example.com
Stop Hate UK is a user of the disability symbol.
This means we are committed to;
- Employing disabled people.
- Ensuring disabled staff are fully supported in the workplace.
- All employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness to fulfil these commitments.