Stop Hate UK offer independent and confidential information, advice and support to anybody affected by Learning Disability Hate Crime.
Whether you are a victim of Learning Disability Hate Crime or you have witnessed an incident you believe to be a Learning Disability Hate Crime, the Stop learning disability Hate Crime helpline is available in the following areas or to all students and staff of Queen Mary University of London (QMUL).
Click on an area below to find out more about news, links and services in that area or click here to go to the QMUL reporting page:
- Devon and Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Richmond
- London Borough of Sutton
- Roma Community (Yorkshire & Humber region)
- Southway Housing
- Report any type of Hate Crime throughout West Yorkshire via our Hate Crime Reporting App
If you are in one of the areas listed above and this is a Learning disability Hate Crime incident, you can contact us on our 24 hour Stop Learning Disability Hate Crime Line below.
On the phone: 0808 802 1155
Chat on the web:
You can chat live to one of our operators. Please note that it may take a few minutes to connect to an operator
In an email: email@example.com
In a text: 07717 989 025
Texts are charged at your standard network rate
With text relay: 18001 0800 138 1625
For people who are deaf, or have speech or hearing impairments
In the post: PO Box 851, Leeds LS1 9QS
Report Hate Crime in BSL using InterpreterNow:
Click here and then enter Username: stophate Password: stophate
If it’s an emergency, call the Police on 999
Other support and information on Hate Crime can be found on our national schemes page.