Stop Hate UK offer independent and confidential information, advice and support to anybody affected by Learning Disability Hate Crime.
Whether you are a victim of Learning Disability Hate Crime or you have witnessed an incident you believe to be a Learning Disability Hate Crime, the Stop learning disability Hate Crime helpline is available in the following areas or to all students and staff of our Universities Reporting Page.
Click on a name below to find out more about news, links and services in that area or click here to go to our Universities Reporting Page :
- Devon and Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham
- London Borough of Croydon
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- London Borough of Hackney
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
- London Borough of Harrow
- London Borough of Havering
- London Borough of Lewisham
- London Borough of Richmond
- London Borough of Sutton
- Roma Community (Yorkshire & Humber region)
- Southway Housing
- Report any type of Hate Crime throughout West Yorkshire via our Hate Crime Reporting App
If you are in one of the areas listed above and this is a Learning disability Hate Crime incident, you can contact us on our 24 hour Stop Learning Disability Hate Crime Line below.
On the phone: 0808 802 1155
Chat on the web:
You can chat live to one of our operators. Please note that it may take a few minutes to connect to an operator
In an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a text: 07717 989 025
Texts are charged at your standard network rate
With text relay: 18001 0800 138 1625
For people who are deaf, or have speech or hearing impairments
In the post: PO Box 851, Leeds LS1 9QS
Report Hate Crime in BSL using InterpreterNow:
Click here and then enter Username: stophate Password: stophate
If it’s an emergency, call the Police on 999
Other support and information on Hate Crime can be found on our national schemes page.