We develop bespoke training courses that are designed to help attendees understand how to encourage Hate Crime reporting and develop the skills to respond appropriately.
On the courses, Stop Hate UK trainers will demonstrate things such as:
- Identifying what a Hate Crime is and understanding its impacts and effects
- Why Hate Crime is underreported and what the barriers are to reporting an incident
- How to encourage reporting to local reporting options
- How to ensure you respond appropriately when a report is made
- How to develop good reporting options, including the role of Hate Incident Reporting and Signposting Centres
Courses are centred around local reporting options and how to develop the appropriate reporting skills and processes.
For areas that operate our 24hr Helpline, courses can focus on how we work with you to get the best from the service.
Please contact us via email or call us on 0113 293 5100 to discuss your needs and we will be happy to provide you with a quotation.
To read our General Terms & Conditions regarding our training courses click here