Please find below the general terms and conditions relating to our training courses.
If you have any questions or queries about our terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Stop Hate UK Training – General Terms and Conditions
- Costs of any training proposal are based on delivery of the course at a venue provided by the commissioning agency.
- Courses are for the number of delegates only and can only be increased by negotiation with Stop Hate UK which will usually include an increase in price.
- Delivery of session at client’s location will require the provision of IT facilities (Computer and Digital Projector and Internet access) by the commissioning agency.
- Prices quoted include provision of delegate pack (Electronic) and Certificate of Attendance. All material remains the property of Stop Hate UK and can only be presented, redistributed or modified with the consent of Stop Hate UK.
- Delivery dates to be agreed between Stop Hate UK and the commissioning agency.
- Payment is required within 28 calendar days of invoice date, unless prior agreement obtained from Stop Hate UK. A deposit of 20% is required to be paid to confirm a booking.
- Stop Hate UK is not registered for VAT; therefore, any proposal submitted is not subject to VAT.
- Training proposals are valid for a period of 1 month after the date of issue unless clearly stated otherwise.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon signed acceptance of a proposal being received by Stop Hate UK.