Jobs & volunteer at Stop Hate UK
1. Job Vacancies
Currently no vacancies.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are not recruiting to our Board at the current time, however, we are still accepting membership applications.
If you would like to become a member of Stop Hate UK, please complete and return this form:
3. Become a volunteer at Stop Hate UK
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Stop Hate UK.
Stop Hate UK has the following opportunities:
Office-based volunteers in Leeds who have an interest in administration or awareness raising particularly around Faith Hate Crime. For further details contact email@example.com or complete the form below
Volunteers who are interested in challenging Hate in innovative ways and who would be available attend to training. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New applicants for other volunteer positions can still complete the form but applications will be held with us until we plan to start another induction programme.
4. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.