Jobs & volunteer at Stop Hate UK
1. Job Vacancies
POST 1 – Support Services Manager
We are seeking to appoint a Support Services Manager to join our dedicated team, in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and shape Hate Crime support services for a National Hate Crime Charity. Our unique 24 hour helplines provide support to people targeted because of who they are as well as to agencies and witnesses.
We are very proud of our diverse team and as a Manager you will provide support and leadership to continually develop the service and continue to be at the forefront of Hate Crime services.
SALARY: £30 000 per annum (plus manager on call allowance once trained).
For more information about the role and to apply please download the following Application Pack documents and complete and return the Application Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10.00am on 4th February 2019.
Interviews likely to be held on 8th February 2019 in Leeds.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are not recruiting to our Board at the current time, however, we are still accepting membership applications.
If you would like to become a member of Stop Hate UK, please complete and return this form:
3. Become a volunteer at Stop Hate UK
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Stop Hate UK.
Stop Hate UK has the following opportunities:
Office-based volunteers in Leeds who have an interest in administration. For further details contact email@example.com or complete the form below.
4. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.