Jobs & volunteer at Stop Hate UK
The following shifts are available:
Saturday – between 2pm-6pm from 2nd September 2019
Sunday – between 2pm-6pm from July 2019
You can apply for one or both shifts.
Salary: £8.23 per hour
You will be responsible for providing support and advice to anyone affected by Hate Crime by telephone and electronic communication.
Excellent communication skills are essential along with good IT skills.
This is a home-based job, but the post holder must be prepared to travel to Leeds on a regular basis for training and support (reasonable travel expenses will be paid).
For more information about the role and to apply please download the following Application Pack documents and complete and return the Application Form by email to email@example.com by 10.00am on Thursday 4th July 2019.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are not recruiting to our Board at the current time, however, we are still accepting membership applications.
If you would like to become a member of Stop Hate UK, please complete and return this form:
3. Become a volunteer at Stop Hate UK
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Stop Hate UK.
Stop Hate UK has the following opportunities:
Office-based volunteers in Leeds who have an interest in administration. For further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
4. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.