1. Jobs & Volunteer at Stop Hate UK
No Current Vacancies.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are currently looking for highly skilled Trustees to join the Board of Stop Hate UK.
If you have a strong interest or background in Hate Crime and would like to make a difference at Board level, then we would love to hear from you.
We would particularly welcome applications from people with strong skills in the following areas:
- Legal Expertise
- Risk Management
- Financial Expertise
- Digital Media
- Cyber Security
- Equality and Diversity
- Hate Crime Strands
- Navigating Decision Making IN Parliament
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR FULL TRUSTEE RECRUITMENT AD to find out more about becoming a Stop Hate UK Trustee.
To express an interest and request an application form please email: email@example.com
3. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.