1. Jobs & Volunteer at Stop Hate UK
Director of Training Services
(Based in Deptford at our London Satellite Office)
37 Hours Per Week
A unique opportunity to develop and lead the Stop Hate UK Training Strategy. This is a new role created by increased demand for Stop Hate UK training.
We need you to establish our training profile and brand. You will be working with corporate organisations in private, public and voluntary sectors. An exciting and creative opportunity to develop on-line as well as face to face packages and programmes.
We are looking for a person who has leadership abilities to inspire trust and extend support for our training work. You will need experience of identifying training needs, developing proposals and evaluating outcomes. An in-depth understanding of different training methods and a strong commitment to the values of Stop Hate UK is essential.
LOCATION: Deptford, London
SALARY: £40 636 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting)
For more information about the role and to apply please download the following Application Pack documents and complete and return the Application Form by email to email@example.com by 10.00am on 17th September 2020.
Interviews likely to be held on 25th September 2020 by Zoom.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are currently reviewing our needs and have a number of applications to consider so we are not taking any new enquires at this time.
3. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.