1. Jobs & Volunteer at Stop Hate UK
Support Services Manager
We are seeking to appoint a Support Services Manager to join our dedicated team, in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and shape Hate Crime support services for a National Hate Crime Charity. Our unique 24 hour helplines provide support to people targeted because of who they are as well as to agencies and witnesses.
We are very proud of our diverse team and as a Manager you will provide support and leadership to continually develop the service and continue to be at the forefront of Hate Crime services.
LOCATION: Leeds (location can be flexible for the right candidate)
SALARY: £30 000 per annum (plus manager on call allowance once trained).
For more information about the role and to apply please download the following Application Pack documents and complete and return the Application Form by email to email@example.com by 10.00am on 25th September 2019
Interviews likely to be held on 8th October 2019 in Leeds.
2. Become a Trustee of Stop Hate UK
We are currently looking for highly skilled Trustees to join the Board of Stop Hate UK.
If you have a strong interest or background in Hate Crime and would like to make a difference at Board level, then we would love to hear from you.
We would particularly welcome applications from people with strong skills in the following areas:
- Legal Expertise
- Risk Management
- Financial Expertise
- Digital Media
- Cyber Security
- Equality and Diversity
- Hate Crime Strands
- Navigating Decision Making IN Parliament
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR FULL TRUSTEE RECRUITMENT AD to find out more about becoming a Stop Hate UK Trustee.
To express an interest and request an application form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Become a Stop Hate UK local volunteer:
Volunteers are vital to our our work to help raise awareness of Hate Crime and the work of Stop Hate UK in your local area.
Volunteers can help us by:
- Distributing Stop Hate UK promotional materials, posters, leaflets
- Raising awareness of Hate Crime and the work carried out by Stop Hate UK
- Encouraging people to follow and share Stop Hate UK’s social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Attending and hosting local meetings and events relevant to Hate Crime, on behalf of Stop Hate UK
- Spreading the word – organising an event at your local community centre, faith group, workplace or club/associations
- Organising fundraising activities to support our work
Stop Hate UK volunteers are fully supported in their work and can bring their own unique skills and personality and energy to help us raise awareness of Hate Crime across their local area.